4 Beds • 2.5 Baths • 2,158 SF • 11,020 SF Lot • $2,250,000
11 EAST TERRACE, TIBURON
This stylish single level residence offers 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms with light filled living spaces, designer finishes, and attention to detail throughout. Perfectly sited on a cul-de-sac in a highly sought after 'Reedlands" neighborhood.
The comfortable and inviting living room offers views of the San Francisco skyline and the bay, hardwood flooring, vaulted open beam ceilings, and a gas fireplace.
The beautifully designed gourmet chef’s kitchen offers Caesarstone countertops and marble backsplash, custom cabinetry, and high-end Viking appliances. The dining room leads to a Trex view deck providing easy entertainig. The newly added family room and powder bathroom are adjacent to the kitchen and offers a built-in desk and cabinetry, skylights offering natural sunlight and opens to a deck.
The private master suite is ideally located at the rear of the home offer Restoration Hardware vanity and marble detail.
The inviting fenced yard offers expansive lush lawn.
This ultimate California lifestyle offering easy indoor/outdoor living.
2 car garage with ample storage.
This amazing property is located in one of the most desirable neighborhoods of Tiburon offering close proximity to the popular Cove Shopping center, the Village and Town Center Corte Madera shopping centers and Hwy 101. Additionally, it is only minutes to Blackie’s Pasture walking and biking paths, minutes to Tiburon’s award winning schools, and only a few miles from downtown Tiburon’s Main Street offering San Francisco ferry service, waterfront restaurants and trendy shops, the Boardwalk Shopping center with the famed Rustic Bakery and Woodlands Market.
San Francisco is only a short 25 minute ferry ride, whether it is site seeing, dining or commuting to the financial district you are sure to enjoy the magical seaside lifestyle of the Tiburon peninsula.
Addition Features Include:
- Remodeled and leveled front yard
- New irrigation
- Added grass
- New sewer lateral
- New garage door
- Installed organizers in garage and bedroom closets
- New sliding door in kids room
- Updated rose garden, built stone wall surrounding
- Changed the face of the siding
- Replaced front door with dutch door
- Opened dining room/family room/kitchen
- Replaced fire place to gas burning and resurfaced fireplace
- New exterior light fixtures
- Updated all windows in bedrooms
- New windows in family room
- New light fixtures in dining and living room
- Insulated the whole house
- Remodeled kitchen (adding wine fridge, custom cabinets, Viking appliances throughout)
- Updated all recessed lighting
- Added family room and powder bath
- Added closet to master, expanded bathroom in master
- Refinished all wood flooring
- Remodeled all bathrooms with marble/restoration hardware vanities, lights, fixtures